Aftermarket Single DIN HU with facia plate?

ghost.s3

Reaction score
Anyone have any pics of an aftermarket HU with a facia plate fitted?
Been struggling to find pics through the search.

My Concert I is suffering from the volume control problem and I figure I may as well get an HU with some more functionality, just don't want it to ruin the look of the interior.

Please holler if you have any pics.
Thanks

IMG_3422.jpg

<tuffty/>

Cool. Thanks for posting dude :icon_thumright:
Is yours an OEM part?
Struggling to find these here in SA - so I think I'll be going to Audi if I decide to go that route. Thanks again

IMG_3422.jpg

<tuffty/>

I have that head unit to mate (it's the IPod one isn't it?) Love mine, what do you think? Even sound quality has improved in the standard bose setup....

What model is it? I can see it's an Alpine - just don't really know models by looking at them - looks cool though.

Lol, just noticed your steering wheel - where had you parked!? :huh:
Anyone know how these look in piano black? I imagine it'd look quite good. May have to be a DIY job though - or at a paintshop.

I have that head unit to mate (it's the IPod one isn't it?) Love mine, what do you think? Even sound quality has improved in the standard bose setup....

It does sound much better than the Symphony 2 I had in there. I have a few amps and an Andy Mac stealth sub to fit at somepoint... might get around to that soon... lol...

What model is it? I can see it's an Alpine - just don't really know models by looking at them - looks cool though.

Anyone know how these look in piano black? I imagine it'd look quite good. May have to be a DIY job though - or at a paintshop.

Alpine IDA X001, its an earlier model that I paid a good price for. Latest model is is the X305 and is in black :)

idax305.jpg

<tuffty/>

Thanks bud. Will have a looksee on the interweb.
Really a great looking unit.:icon_thumright: