does this fit?

ya that'll fit no proplems its just a copy of the forge 007 iv seen these befor and there good only thing i would do is when you get it change the oil/grease inside it for some high temp teflon type as you can never be too sure what they have used

ermm think halfrods do it in the bike bit you only need alittle bit thow shame that you have to buy a hole tube of it but i guess you can always use it when you service it every now and agan or for lube LOL

are these louder than the standard recirculation valve already fitted to the car? They claim to give 4-5 bhp more, is that a load of crap?
thanks
rob :icon_thumright:

They loose power with a dump valve just a bi louder u will sound like a chav keep it standard like it was made :) chip remap exhaust filter :)

lol okay i thought so, are they slightly louder then?
thanks
rob :icon_thumright:

Mine wasnt any louder when I fitted it (Forge 007). Different type of noise but no louder than standard.

It only got louder when my car was mapped and a Forge TIP was fitted. Even now its not that loud.

They loose power with a dump valve just a bi louder u will sound like a chav keep it standard like it was made :) chip remap exhaust filter :)

dont you think your contradicting yourself alittle there plus each to there own. 20v t can be tuned to run a dump valve if you like the sound that much, bit you wonted the best of both world you could get the forge splitter so it can be upto 50% atmospheric dump and 50% recirculating, but imo i love the sound of waste gate chatter :hubbahubba: