S3 bumper to my A3

Spec

Currently just a Clio owner :(
Reaction score
Right. I know it needs modifications to fit. Just wondering what needs modifying because I did this with my first car, which was a clio. I put a ClioSport front end on it which consisted of the edges being trimmed.
What has to be done to modify to the A3 wings?

there's a sticky here containg all the info/pics/part numbers you will need,hope this helps m8.:icon_thumright:

link above with help alot.

But the bumper is a straight it lad with s3 rails...

I did thread qabove and few others have wrote in....

Dude, have a word with Mad Adamski, he has just done the conversion, and he is local as well, so you might be able to hook up with him to see it in the flesh if that helps.

Ive done this to my A3 also, didnt require any modifications or any extra parts, fitted on with no problems. The only bit you need to get right is the arches at the back, as the S3 has flared arches, just requires careful positioning of a couple of screws, hope this helps...:icon_thumright:

Helpful lot. Thank you.
Graham, do you have pics?? (Of the car)
If anybody knows of anybody selling a front bumper. Please let me know.

yeh, here are a few pics of the car, I dont have any pics of the bumpers being fitted, but hope these help...
n2.jpg

n3.jpg

n4.jpg

n1.jpg

Graham, any pics of the carefully positioned screws? As we have an S3 rear and S3 based bumper on the TQS and it's almost there in the case of fitment