Noob looking to buy my first S3

PDogg

Reaction score
Guys,

Thanks for keeping me entertained, I thought it only right to let you know my plans around buying an S3.

The one in question is this;

http://www.pistonheads.com/sales/1179523.htm

PM me for the reg

Does anyone know anything about this car or have any pointers? Your help is hugely appreciated.

Thanks.

Last edited:
i havnt got am s3, but from reading other threads etc ive seen alot of talk on how much you can expect from an s3, with a phase 2 remap, the phase 2 remap would mostly increase throttle responce etc, around 260 bhp is what ive seen and read others talking about. An s3 owner will correct me if im wrong though lol the s3 can handle way higher than 280bhp around 400bhp i believe or more even?

Thanks for the response mate, I really appreciate it.

your welcome ..He may of been told by a dyno read out that he was running 280bhp though, so i wouldnt let it put you off the car, looks like a nice car.

I like the line 'I bought RS4 alloys as they have more grip than the standard alloys'
how does an alloy grip ?

hes trying not to sound like a boy racer saying there for style i rekon.

The guy sounds like a tool, ebc brakes are not what id call a performance upgrade, mre like a de-grade and whats with the 280bhp b***ocks, more like 265bhp, and that cars never seen a performance induction kit, more like a panel filter, or no sorry hes put a sticker on the airbox which must add at least 10bhp if not more.

Sorry im that way out today lol.