Been Doing Some Research And!

Dani_B19

Audi-sports own special child.
Reaction score
Been on seatcupra.net abit lately and found some interesting bits but the one i found was about a guy who's car is running ok up until 2500rpm then between there and 4000rpm he's got a flat spot then after 4000rpm when he gets a little boost until power drops off, cant figure out what it is, then someone said it could be a blocked fuel filter not allowing enough fuel throught until pressure was high enough.
Now when i bought my car some t**t had snapped the clips holding the fuel filter in and fixed it with tie wraps and i havent got around to fixing it yet!
You still with me lol, now my car pulls fine through 2500 to 4000 rpm so could this be down to the fuel filter, but then at 5000 rpm it just boost and hold until 6800-7000rpm but it only started doing this after i fitted the SFS Tip, before that itd die off at 5800rpm.
Had it vag-com'd the other week and had no faults for low fuelling etc but i forgot to get the maf readings read so cant be 100% if its that or not.
Any ideas?

Last edited:
I thought fuel starvation would usually cause a missfire too but could be wrong.

Well i thought it would at least frow something up, the fuel filter may be fine it was just someone mentioned it could cause power problems on seatcupra.net!