AUDIS in West Sussex

zeeeebo

Lifes one big laugh
Reaction score
i see alot around but how many are actually on here?
might be useful listing your name and where you are based.

Name:Nathan
Town: Worthing

Crawley.

I have seen some rude cars knocking about here...

do you go to any of the crawley meets? i been to a few of the ones that drive to brighton madera drive but was in my crx!

hello guys im from Crawley :blackrs4:is what i run!! i dont really bother with cruises more go to shows!! some lovely audis in Crawley see a silver 1 the other week with i think bentley wheels on, slammed looked amazing!!!:salute:

nice! let me know if there are any shows coming up!
just a quick question have either of you got rust bubbles on your roof? what is the crawley dealer like for doing them under warenty

Another one from Crawley here.

Drive a 2001 Nogaro Blue S3. Madmatt I'm pretty sure I've seen you about, your reg is S3 M** I believe? c_dog is your registration Y* E**? I've seen a 2001 A3 T about with aftermarket alloys and xenons which I'm sure are not factory fitted.

Seems there's a few Crawley lads around, when I had my first S3 I never used to see any!

i got an s reg audi 1.8t with white wheels and progector headlights so if u see me around give us a flash! we should get a bunch of audis together for the next meet.

im just by it in portsmouth. not even heard of an a3/s3 driver on here from portsmouth, apart from prawn..dunno whether hes from portsmouth or plymouth though

nah got a black A3 QTS on S8 rims, seen a few S3's about with private plates tho. Do you guys meet up then?

zeebo - i went to crawley audi on tuesday about rust bubbles on the roof, got the classic been there too long rubbish! i wouldnt take it there, the warranty bloke was ok, but didnt seem like he wanted to help, before he had even seen it he told me they probably wouldnt do it! take it else where if i were you!

yer i am going along next week to worthing audi, the guy there seems ok as he did my free health check and didnt charge me a penny for showing me where all the bits are and how to mend them!

we dont meet up together as of yet! i go to a few meets in either crawley , guilford or brighton but most are jap meets as i used to have my crx but they like to see a few nice audis there!

haha yer thats me, i think i've seen you too dude! i know of one instance when i've been at ASDA round about and thought thats a nice blueS3 and i guess that could have been you!as i cant imagine there are that many Nogaro's in Crawley??

wicked that a few owners are from Crawley on here!:rockwoot:

yer surprising ammount! i go through crawley quite a bit and see so many around but didnt think any of them would be on here! i guess if you have a persnalized number plate makes things easy to rember!

by the way just thought i would let you guys know that my local audi are doing free health checks where they check everything on your car including a full vag test:)! its worth booking in if your mot is due/if you have any warning lights!

I'm in the UK for a couple of weeks. I tend to hang around tha worthing-brighton-crawley area. So if you see a yellow A3, it'll be me.

I saw a few A3s at no-rice this week that I recognised may have been from crawley.

just seen a silver s3 W*** WGP at crawley station today. anyones here?

just seen a silver s3 W*** WGP at crawley station today. anyones here?

Is that the one with R8 alloys and aftermarket rear lights? Looks quite nice if it is the one I'm thinking of.

Think thats me you were talking about, the silver audi in crawley theres bout 5 of us that go around we're going to no rice on wednesday. :rockwoot:

3815689481_b9f5ba5d22_b.jpg

nice shame i saw this today! woulda loved to come

Na mate next wednesday come down with us if u like its at guilford if uv been there b4 ?

Joe, nice car mate. Seems pretty nippy too, I've seen your car tearing through town a few times!

yer, guilford B&Q? i been there a few times in my crx! i got a 210bhp a3 but the cltuch is slowly slipping so i will see what i can do. what time does it start?

erm im gonna be there from about half 7 onwards and ill be with a few a mates.

bit off topic but has anybody used Camspec in Crawley before? Thinking about getting some work done there but haven't heard of them before or seen them mentioned on here...

Joe yours is the car i was thinking of!! looks amazing mate!! you know Ross dont you?! with the yellow ibiza? :arco:

Hi are there any Audis that want to get a group together in West Sussex near Worthing,