PSSILOS

Reaction score
Hi to all you guys!
as a new member I need your help to increase the power of my A3 1.8 150HP AUDI.
Please send me your suggestions for the companies that offer
chips, intercoolers etc.
Thank you all!
PSSILOS

Welcome Harris, hope you enjoy the boards as much as the rest of us.

Oettinger.......the best and most expensive in the business. www.oettinger.com

You only need chip tuning (so to speak) to start with which should get you gains of 40-50 Bhp and 50-85 Nm of torque, so is the most cost effective tuning.

Check out the Technical Discussions board for 'To Chip' which details a lot of issues you may no be aware of regarding chip tuning.

And what ever you do to your car make sure you post about it, there are other things that you should look at upgrading as well, such as the TT short shift gear linkage (Haven't done it yet but very cheap to do) and brakes are a must, but there are also masses of other things on the A3's.

What's the full spec on your A3T?

Gambba.

Thank you Gambba for your reply and for the information.
There is OETTINGER dealer in Athens and i'll visit him as soon as possible.!!
Thank you again,
HARRIS /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif

Yiasou Psilos

Ego exo to idio autokinito san ge sena to A3 1.8T kai piga me oettinger yiati in to pio kalitero marka yia ta Audi's

Ego exo oettinger chip, 76mm turbo back exhaust, kai oettinger cold air intake. Exo 220hp (160kw) kai eimei poli euxaristimenos. To piga se dyno kai pira 120kw (163hp) from the front wheels which equal to what oettinger claim

O filos mou Aris pou exei TT stin Athena o adelfos pou erhetai edo exei S3 me to oettinger chip kai einai poli happy ton lene Nikos S3

welcome to the board Harris /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile_smoking.gif

Costa...............