Hats off to Audi Swindon

bigstring

Reaction score
Jumped on the Audi site last week, only to find free MOT's??? Booked in the A3 for yesterday, went and picked up last night, passed with nothing at all wrong with her...
Also the car came back immaculate... a really good wash and wax, and a good clean inside, never had that level of service anywhere else, not for free anyway... Good job boys!

I had the free MOT done at Audi Oxford in Kiddlington a month or two back and they picked up on a couple of things, and this might be a warning to people who leave their sat nav/phone/etc mounts on the screen - if you leave these on you can fail your MOT. :(

Oxford Audi didn't wash my car though... :( Very polite and hospitable though.

No wash ??? no wax??? no hoover? polish.... come to swindon..:salute:

I had the free MOT done at Audi Oxford in Kiddlington a month or two back and they picked up on a couple of things, and this might be a warning to people who leave their sat nav/phone/etc mounts on the screen - if you leave these on you can fail your MOT. :(

Oxford Audi didn't wash my car though... :( Very polite and hospitable though.

Oi Oi Bigstring

Our mechanic has been in touch, check ur messages..

With regard to this mechanic (from audi swindon) he said they have the best fix rate in the country, meaning they have the least amount of returned work as a result of not fixing it properly or causing another problem while doing work etc.

for a laugh I tossed at him that ''dealership mechanics only do half ***** work'' cos they have a pocketed salary rather than earning as the work comes in..

he was shocked by this and I could see he was a little offended LOL! he answered back by saying that the place is run by clockwork and I couldnt be further from the truth..

he made me pipe down!! still, always worth a dig, il be doin my free MOT feb, looking forward to it! lol

Pooch