HELP!! WATER LEAKING

Sm3g

STANDARD S3 (225bhp)
Reaction score
HOPE YOU GUYS CAN SHED SOME LIGHT ON WHERE SOME WATER THATS DRIPPING LIKE HELL FROM UNDERNEITH MY CAR MAY BE COMMING FROM,IV JUST GOT UNDER AND HAD A LOOK AND ITS DRIPPING DOWN ON TO THE PASSENGER SIDE WISHBONE,IV PUT MY HAND UP THROUGH THERE AND THERE SEEMS TO BE LIKE SOME SOUND DEADENING MATERIAL AND BEHIND THAT FEELS LIKE A RUBBER BLOCK WITH A HOLE IN IT AND ITS COMMING THROUGH THAT I THINK.IM HOPING IT MITE BE WHERE THE WATER DRAINS FROM THE CAR WHEN IT GOES INTO THE GRILL WHERE THE WINDOW WIPERS ARE,THEN RUNS OUT UNDER THE CAR?

ONLY HAD THE S3 ABOUT 3MONTHS NOW AND ITS A GREAT MOTOR,BUT DONT KNOW ALL THE INS AND OUTS ABOUT THEM JUST YET IV ALWAYS HAD VAUXHALLS,SO ANY ADVICE FROM YOU GUYS WOULD BE MUCH APPRECIATED.:yum:

Last edited:
WHY ARE YOU SHOUTING!
how much water? have you checked your water levels ?

haha,sory forgot i had capslock on:keule:

yerh coolant levels are spot on,screen wash is ok aswell,it was only serviced at audi just last week so everything under the bonet seems to be topped up just fine,like i say im just hoping its from the rain running from top of car to under the car but iv never noticed it before to be honest,its definatly water and no kind of fluid or anything like that,just got me a bit worried thats all wondering what it could be?

condensation from the climate control leaves a small pool under my car

yerh i just thought it could be that cos my mates audi drips from the aircon,and he says thats due to condensation aswell,il keep my eye on it and hopefully it will end up just been rain water or condensation like you say,i suppose if it dosnt rain again for a while and it stops dripping, then i know it will prob be just rain water.cheers mate:beerchug:

don't open your windows when rains on the roof as you'll have a bit in the cabin as well ;)

haha,yerh iv already experienced the water on the roof carry on,im always ****** forgeting to not open the windows when theres rain on the roof.:uhm: