Anyone used APTuning before?

omegadirective

Reaction score
Hi there guys. APTuning are offering a good deal on their remaps just now if you go to them. I was wondering if anyone's used them before and can share any experiences with them?

Custom or generic? Also how much are they doing the map for?

Thats quite good. Shame im skint and wanting todo my suspension first lol.

that is cheap..ive been offerend £500 for a custom from west-tuning. thats a rip off i rekon.

where are they based ? the only APTuning i could find was mobile in Kent.

Yup, they're the ones - in Kent.

£500 is OK for a custom re-map. A generic remap costs between £300 and £400 generally, customs can be a little or a lot more. MRC Tuning up in Banbury do a good package for a custom tune with a Milltek Exhaust. I was thinking of popping into those guys to get it done as I've had a couple problems with the exhaust, but I can't justify £1,000 at the moment. Plus, I'd want a Forge 007 diverter valve put on too and new boost hoses as I seem to have a slowly increasing lag on acceleration.

i was just looking on the APT website and a bit of googling and found a few threads on the mark IV forum about them, people seem to be saying good things about them. They use the same software as chipped uk.

Hi there chaps. Only just seen this thread (a bit late i know haha) Anyway I just wanted to clarify that since 1st december 2010 I have NOT used the above companies software!
The software I use now is far superior. Obviously as I am NOT a sponsor I won't be trying to sell you guys remaps. My own reputation does that for me these days.
And yes I am the APTuning in Kent