Car back from Bodyshop fixed with a few extras ;)

Markb

Reaction score
As subject I got my car back from the bodyshop after someone had run into it in a car park and scuffed the front bumper + broke the bracket, scuffed the side indicator, broke the front head light and scuffed the wing.

Anyway I got a new front bumper, headlight and side indicator then got the front bumper + wing sprayed through insurance.

While it was in there I had the front lower spoiler sprayed, side skirts and rear lower spoiler. They also sprayed the rear bumper while they were at it for free as well /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

Anyway here you go:

crewe02.jpg

crewe03.jpg

factory_front_left_side01.jpg

factory_front_right_side02.jpg

factory_side01.jpg

factory_front1.jpg

factory_rear1.jpg

Still not sure on whether they should have left the grill on the bumper black, but it's done now. I was expecting them to leave it.

Anyway let me know what you think as the quality and colour match is spot on.

Mark

see what you mean about the grill mate, rest of itlooks spot on though! good stuff! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif

Anyone want to Photoshop how the lower grill might look in black?

I may get the bodyshop to paint it black.

looks very nice fella, i see they colour-coded the air freshner too /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif

[ QUOTE ]
Dean_T said:
looks very nice fella, i see they colour-coded the air freshner too /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

Vanilla magic trees are my fave (but I always try and keep them out of site) I haven't put one in the T Sport yet as it STILL smells like a new car! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif yipee!

The overall effect is an improvement on the original. I now know what mine would look like colour coded.

I agree that the large grill in black might have been better.
I also would have aked them to spray the sill under the lower side trim yellow as well as this would bring the level of colour to match the level of the bumpers.

The face lift rear lights and personalised number plate disguise the age too.

Top job!

[ QUOTE ]
HTC said:
The overall effect is an improvement on the original. I now know what mine would look like colour coded.

I agree that the large grill in black might have been better.
I also would have aked them to spray the sill under the lower side trim yellow as well as this would bring the level of colour to match the level of the bumpers.

The face lift rear lights and personalised number plate disguise the age too.

Top job!

[/ QUOTE ]

Yeah I wanted the bottom bit of the side trims doing, but they said they couldn't.

I think I am going to get them done and the bottom part of the grill sprayed black soon LOL

Right, I've had a go at changing some coloured bits for ya. Please excuse my amateur photoshopping skills!! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

Heres the front view with a black grill.

And heres one with the black front grill and my attempt at colour coding the sill.

I think it looks meaner and alot like the S3 at the front this way.

deffinatly would be nicer with the black grill sorry to say

i cant believe they sprayed it! cant have been a easy job to spray the grill, think u should print off the 2nd photoshop pic and tell them thats wat you want it to look like! lookin good anyway matey looks like a top job...

cheers tony

Its gonna be a nightmare for them to mask off the grill before spraying, thats why they will have sprayed the whole lot.