Another US A3 owner that caught my eye....

cort

Texas Boy
Reaction score
Judging by the headlights I'm going to say it's an 00-01

It's owned by a girl, too.

IMG00138-1.jpg

94.jpg

IMG_2710.jpg

DSC_0337-1.jpg

3745347170_05636c33a8.jpg

014.jpg

015.jpg

016.jpg

017.jpg

018.jpg

019.jpg

020.jpg

imola#975 said:
Hi Hello everyone I am the owner of this a3, Thank you so much for your pictures and compliments! sooo let me clear some things up; I did not import the car I bought it in Illinois, and from what I was told the guy I bought it from got it from a used car dealership the guy that traded it in, Im not sure how he got it but I was told a girl had it before him and she was the one that had it imported or somethin like that. I bought the car stock mostly stock, I had bought a big turbo for my 20th but right before I was going to have it put on I found this a3 so I bought it sold the 20th big turbo-ed the a3, then swaped the big turbo 1.8 for a stock r32 did not have to import a trans used a 24v GLI six speed trans (because my cars not quattro) and then supercharged that motor. I think that just about sums up all the incorrect comments and misconceptions. if anyone has any other questions ill try and sign on more frequently, Im just always so busy its hard. Thanx again :D

Just thought I'd share....

cant help but think that it must handle like a dog, but hey i guess that dont matter in the us and nor do brakes by the look of it lol
imo would of been better with quattro
but still must go like ***** lol

thats awesome cort,R32 engine mmmmm

cant help but think that it must handle like a dog, but hey i guess that dont matter in the us and nor do brakes by the look of it lol
imo would of been better with quattro
but still must go like ***** lol

Its an R32 engine from a mk4 golf...Which uses the same chassis as the a3. So it wont necessarily handle so bad.

you guys are missing the point, its an R32 SUPERCHAGERD unless the FMIC is for looks?

It must sound awsome

Last edited:
when people say that quattros can use all the power the cars got, then why do they make proepr fast 2wd cars, if they cant get all the power down. or have i got confused?

I would love to see a vid of this monster on full boost!!
Just needs a set of facelift headlights to finish it off I think..

WOW....R32 in that must be awesome!!!

The girl who has/had that is on instagram, she has a white 3.2 turbo now if I remember correctly @cmb_s32t