Pro's and con's to fitting the dump valve to the cold side?

I read somewhere that its to do with the temperature of the air within the charge pipe as its right above the engine and exhaust manifold. Air going to the DV is hot therefore hot air within the circuit. I maybe completely wrong lol.

I think its a good idea, because its the colder air after the intercooler in recirculated into the turbo, making a percentage of the air even colder when it goes through the turbo and back round the system.. decreasing your inlet temps.

the disadvantage is the hole in your wallet, especially seeing you probably wont even notice the difference

The biggest difference is not cooking the grease in the DV and causing it to stick. its worth it for that.

Although some will say that every little helps - if you've finished every mod you had planned and are now just tinkering, then I say why not. If you a bit strapped and you've still got lots planned, then this can wait.

I assume you meant divertor valve and not dump valve though?

Tell you what guys i goin to fit mine DV relocation kit friday all been well (weather and what not) and ill tell you what if any dufferences are, but like rich said it'll stop the grease cooking and the DV sticking, mine does it and its a apin in the **** hearing it chatter away, although if you have a FMIC then you would notice more of a difference as the air would be colder but i think the main difference comes from changing the boost hoses.

Yup, a very busy engine day, and a hole in my wallet, haha.

DV doesnt dry out so quick, slightly louder, and when i eventualy fit a FMIC it should dump even colder air so may benefit then.

I've not had a problem with my DV drying out yet..... I think i'll save my pennies for the moment.

I'm debating whether to bother chucking any more cash at all at my car as the ****** rust on the roof keeps coming back! Might fix the alarm, get a respray and reluctantly sell :blownose:

Well i waint be spending anything on mine for a while due to some stupid f***ing b*tch, thanks alot.

I wish, so stupid b*tch yesterday, dont care what anyone say's, women cannot drive and just live in denial if they think they can, im not saying much mate until it's all sorted, public forum and what not.

Im gonna get one to test. I need a new top right intercooler hose anyway too.