Thumbs up from me...

Spec

Currently just a Clio owner :(
Reaction score
Well I'll be on here more than usual as I've just traded my Astra Turbo for an Audi A3 1.8T
Needed to downgrade as the Astra was costing me WAY too much to run..
Anyway, the Audi is one of the best built cars I have ever driven, very cosey and there is a lot of poke in high gears! (It has been remapped to 200bhp-ish)
All I'm going to do with it really is give it the S3 look, S3 spoiler, door flare thingys and bumpers. It already has S3 wheels and is lowered.

Anyway, looking forward to being on here more often! :o.k:

Here's my old Astra..
3717256572_aa13b15059.jpg

3727148518_e56e54047e.jpg

3727145564_eeb633aedd.jpg

3726343925_dc179b887a.jpg

What was the astra running before you solt it?
And why get rid? Cant cost more than an audi to run!

astra looks nic mate,what sort of power was you getting?

231BHP on 16PSI Boost.

Any of you guys know where I can get the sideskirts from an Audi S3 8L?? Tried google too.. No help at all..

231BHP on 16PSI Boost.

Any of you guys know where I can get the sideskirts from an Audi S3 8L?? Tried google too.. No help at all..

Maybe try ebay as theres always a few s3 braking on there> As above nice astra bud, wanted a coupe turbo once all very nice cars :sm4:

Congrats mate, you have to get some pics of the A3 up now, will be good to see a build thread on this as you progress the car.

You will have to come to some of the local meets with us now mate :)

231BHP on 16PSI Boost.

FYI, S3 sideskirts are not a straight bold on to A3 doors I think, though I stand to be corrected. And they are not cheap neither from the dealers, and I've never seen any for sale used!

Congrats mate, you have to get some pics of the A3 up now, will be good to see a build thread on this as you progress the car.

You will have to come to some of the local meets with us now mate :)

Definately will. Thanks!

As for finding skirts. It's very very hard. Might just colour code the sides (Not the rubber bit LOL)

You can actually color code the rubber bit... As long as the right paint is used, its fine and remains flexible. mine were done about 4 or 5 years ago and are still fine.