Audi Symphony sound system

I

imported_Gytha

Hello! I don't know if I'm on the right forum to discuss this but couldn't see another one that would be better!! Aah!

I've just bought my first Audi A3 - I love it!/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/heart.gif - and I'm reasonably happy about the sound system except the bloomin' radio seems to be too darned sensitive!! I've tuned it into all my favourite radio stations but when I press the button for some it will play the station for a few seconds then it just starts going "beep, beep". I thought it was tuning into another stronger station but no! It just likes to carry on doing this until I'm driven mad /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/crazy.gif
Has anyone else had this problem? Does anyone know how I can fix it? I don't really want to buy a new system (can't afford it for one thing!). I've looked right through the manual and switched off and switched on buttons I thought might help but to no avail! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cry.gif Help!

Is there anyone out there who can get me my sanity back (ok, I guess thats too hard a task!)
/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/dancing.gif
Gytha

Cheers! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/beerchug.gif I'll do that! Do you reckon he can work miracles on mine? (him being a god n all that!!) /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif