Water injection

1animal1

The Clar!! it mouves!!!
Reaction score
Okies first post for 2 weeks (hols)

My neighbour has been harping on about wacking water injection on his KO4'd Leon..... he says it benefits BT's more (he is considering a GT28)

Has anyone looked into using this at all and what are the benefits

Or so your back then! Dont know if you got my text (forgot you where on hols lol) but all is fitted at last :)

Ello matey..... yup i got ya txt and will defo have to meet up soon to have a peek

incidently i priced a forge FMIC up the other day trade....£530+vat..... i seem to think this is what everyone else seems to get them at (trade)....p**s poor IMO

I've been talking about this with a mate at work who is thinking about adding a set-up to his MR2 turbo. The benefits are as the info in the link supplied.

What my mate was thinking of doing - as he's seen other MR2s with a similar set-up - is to simply add an "injector" on the intake which is connected to a water resevoir via a pump - the pump is turned on by a switch connected to the throttle which switches when full throttle is applied.

It all sounded really easy - too easy ion fact!!!

cheers Jase/Adidas....

search is indeed my friend that i forgot about ;)

no worries james

incidently my mate has just bought a forge FMIC to replace his intercooler...this has made an improvement but has introduced some noticeable lag as expected