S3 Servicing in Aberdeen

StrmsekS3

Reaction score
Hello Guys/Girls,

im looking to get my 2002 S3 serviced as its been over a year now (does very low miles) any advice on where to put it in aberdeen area??
it has 86,000 miles but has had the cambelt done but not the water pump which i think ill get it done as from what ive read here it will prob fail!!

any hints or tips?? and best garages to go to? wanna avoid audi if its possible!

Cheers any advice greatly appricated!

p.s how long does a service roughly take? (normally do them myself but S3 a bit much)

Anyone used Baviara Autowerke?? any good ?

Cheers chris ill give them a shout

I used Bavaria Autowerke for my last service. Heard some decent things about both them & the volks centre but went with bavaria as they sent out a nice old dude who picked the car up from my work in the morning and dropped it back with me in in time for going home! Very straightforward, reasonable price and no 'issues'. Nothing exceptional but they did a good sound job.

I'm in Aberdeen and my mate owns a garage and he says only good things about Bavaria.. I get oil changes etc done by my mate (only because i cant be bothered doing them myself) but i rekon i'll stick the S3 to Bavaria for its service in January :)

Cheers guys Baviara it is once i get off this damm rig and can get it sorted out!

oil and filter change for £50. 8P mind you so should be much difference for 8L

Are bavaria good for modifications stuff? I'm after a second option for when my usual garage is too busy (they have a lot of high-end stuff that they're happy to do ahead of my little ol' S3 sometimes).

You could phone and ask.. They also do a lot of 911's etc but for the right price anyone will do anything ;)