Joined the club... Got my S3 at last!

I

imported_MattT

Picked up my S3 on Saturday, loving it. It was a shame to see my Golf Rallye go, but its time to move on.

I know everyone will have seen an S3 exactly the same before, but it looks like its customary to post pics of your new car up when you get it! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

So here they are...

sideS3.jpg

FrontS3.jpg

...and with my old car on the right...

BlackCars.jpg

Getting some new wheels ASAP, really don't like the standard ones.

Congrats and welcome to the S3 experience

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/dancing.gif

I liked the 17's but went for 18" RS6 rims for looks and better handling........its amazing the improvement going from 17's to 18's

Nice one /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif
Your Rallye looked like a nice one, too. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif

Yeah it was, gutted to see it go but its gone to a good home and I know the guy so I will be able to take it out for a blast now and again.

Just its getting a bit old now, 14 years and it could do with a bit of work so it was time to get something else.

Looked really good when I cleaned it that day!

From one excited new owner to another, congratulations!!!

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/beerchug.gif

Seems like a few people have got S3's in the last week or so! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

Seems like it. I have been looking for about a month and this was my fifth test drive (well, test drive booking to be more accurate). Each time I would book a test drive I would get a call the day before to say that the car had been sold. Eventually it got to the point where they never even got the car in the first place, let alone sold it. I ended up buying the first car I got to drive as they seem to be flying off the forcourts!

Let me know how you get on. Should be picking mine up on Saturday /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

Marc