Wheel arch pics

• Thread starter imported_mustwin1
  • Start date
I

imported_mustwin1

Managed to finally get some pics of the wheel/arch situation. I wanna lower the baby by 35mm, not sure whether it will be possible /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/confused.gif

Rich, sorry i've been slack, I still haven't worked out what the offset of the wheels are, maybe these pics will help, I will know for sure by mid week.

Cheers /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/beerchug.gif

Right,

To me it looks like the offset is too small. You need an ET35 (ET32 absolute minimum). They look like about ET25 to me /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/crazy.gif

Rich

Thats a bit of a bummer! Can I get the wheels machined down to the correct offset?

[ QUOTE ]
Murdoch said:
Thats a bit of a bummer! Can I get the wheels machined down to the correct offset?

[/ QUOTE ]

Have you taken the wheel off to see i the offest is marked on it?

Rich

No i've been slack, I let beer get in the way of productivty this weekend /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/beerchug.gif

Will get the correct offsets as soon as possible, mid week latest. Appreciate answering my query is a bit tricky without all the facts and offset figures /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif

I hope not, the car hasn't moved since the wheels were put on /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif At first I was worried about wheel arch rub if I lowered it, now i'm just plain worried /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/shocked.gif

Bit tricky that though, I sold my golf for a cash + these rims, and I assumed that these would have the correct offset as they are Audi wheels. Obviously I was a little naive, but hey hum /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/frown.gif