Who's interested in the Auto-Amd Brembo KIT?

chuckys3

Reaction score
Everyone who has a S3 will know the standard brakes are crap...pardon my french...

and i defeintly want to upgrade mine to either porshce or brambo GT ones.

Who else on this site is interested in buying the GT Kit.
I'm currently asking around if we did a group buy we can have the price reduced. I will post more details up on here when they get back to me.
The normal GT Price off auto-amd is £750+VAT. For it to be fitted it is £900+VAT.

Yes i'm very interested too if enough people go for it to get a decent discount!

you could just go to your local seat dealer and price up cupra R front discs, caliper cariers, and calipers. Ask for 10% discaount as they'll give this to any one. You might find it works out a bit cheaper.

For anyone with an A3 or Golf, i have a ECS Stage 2v2 going for £970+vat (normally 1070+vat). Customer couldnt take it due to a major accident... If anyone is interested let me know!

Rich

Guys,
I'm sorry but AMD have got back to me today and they can't offer any discounts /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/frown.gif. As they are having trouble with supply on them.

Rich,
If I got my maths right. I think we have 5 people who are interested. What kind of discount could you offer? I'm still asking around places. Will keep you all updated.

I might be in on this, let us know what the price is.

Dave