I finally got one!

marctwo

Reaction score
After a lot of procrastinating I finally got my cheque book out and got myself an S3.

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/dancing.gif

Turns out that the blue alcantara is not so bad afterall and I think I managed to get a good deal on a 14k 02 plater.

Will post more photos when I pick it up later this week.

Marc

10755849.s.jpg

Welcome to the S3 experience!

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/dancing.gif

Thanks chaps. I'm sure I'll have a lot of questions so please be patient!

exactly what i was thinking

anyway congrats on the S3 - another person on the road that can go faster than me now /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cry.gif

there was me thinking i'd lost even more money on the S3.

A bit of advice if your bumpers and paintwork are in perfect nick. Get the ArmourGuard film done to the car. I wish i had have known about this stuff before doing 30,000 miles.

It's done 14,000 miles and is in very good condition (few very minor scratches and scuff marks). Spec is good too: 1 owner, FASH, 6CD in dash changer and BOSE, full center rear seatbelt, parking sensors, leather/alcantara trim. Reduced because of the seats apparently (audi have a 45 day stocking policy and they had had it a month already). Must admit that the blue alcantara was not my first choice but when I saw it it wasn't as bad as I had first exptected (quite nice actually) and a lot of other people on this forum seemed to think it was better than full leather.

Spent more than I had expected but then I got a lot more than I had expected too!