Radio's Locked Out. Any Idea's?

Dani_B19

Audi-sports own special child.
Reaction score
So had the batteryoff last night to clean the TB, connected it all up etc then came the time to put the radio code in but on the peace of the paper with the code were two numbers and me being out of it slighlty put the wrong one in, twice, now it says that after an hour you can reattempt to put the code back in but all mine's doing is just displaying safe no matter what i do.

Any ideas?

So its safe even after an hour?

Every time you enter it wrong it adds a longer time to it before it can be entered again IIRC

Yup, ell i only did it the twice last night and after that it now just displays safe so i havent had the chance to re-enter the code again.

Yes, you usualy need to leave the power on uninterupted for an hour and it will then ask again for the code. Or most normal cars do, these ****** audis are in a world of their own lol

So leave the engine turned on one click for an hour then try again?

Radio's back working, will was right, you have to leave the car on one clik for an hour, what a f*** about.

Glad it worked out for you Dani - you're having some real ups & downs at the mo!!!!

Haha have been doing since buying the damn thing in january, you know how they say ford stands for fix or repair daily, well audi should be renamed ford, whoever says audi is good quality are just talking utter b***ocks.