Klimate control panel!

I

imported_trident21

I´m dreaming of buying an DVD navi on Ebay and my question is: Is it possible to buy an panel too the climate control so it will fit in the dual din frame? Or is it more than the plasic front that seperats the units?
And is it the same for the navi? Is it possible to buy one for an A4 and then change the front piece? As you can se on ebay the sellers says that their navi units will fit the A4 and A3 but if you look on pictures they have a separate fronts and the on for the A4 seams much easier too find!

/Thanks!

Unfortunately it isn't just the front plastic trim panel for the climate control its the whole control unit. They do come up on ebay last one I saw went for around £100. The navi units are common across most of the Audi range (except the A8). If someone with access to ETKA can take a look there is probably a standard trim panel for the A3, shouldn't be too expensive.

Note: The vast majority of Audi Navi units are CD based only the Navi+ released in the UK this year is DVD based. If you don't go outside the UK then the CD version should be ok.

Im intressded in the on with DVD! Som you men that it´s possible to bye a trim panel to the navi? I cant find it in ETKA!
And I saw a trim panel to the climate control but i was´t the one I´m looking for, so are you sure that it is more than the trim that separets the units?

Audi could be up to their old tricks, i.e. only selling the trim as a standard fit item. Obviously the new DVD navi has only been available for the new A3 so they would only have a trim panel for that version of the A3. I adapted a panel from an A4 to fit the new A3 so perhaps you can do the same.