R32 Brakes

Should fit no probs, but u might need bigger disks.

Also did you get the carriers too?

You'll need different carriers and you'll need the r32 discs, think there 342mm but not too sure.

Thats not a bad upgrade for free. Its 323mm discs IIRC and you will need the carriers too as the new calipers are twin pot iirc

Haha yup. Will the r32 carriers fit the a3/s3 or would some machined ones be reqired?

Not 100% - but I think they'll go straight on - and if your mate's giving you the carriers for free then there's no harm in trying anyway.

As for the rears, I'll do mine at some point so they match the fronts - but that'll be 95% cosmetic tbh - the rears don't do alot on these cars.

ive fitted r32 front brakes on my s3 and they bolt straight on and even fit under the standard 17'' wheels. they are miles better than the 312mm setup and TBH for road use they feel just as good as brembos!!

Enjoy buying the discs tho at £200 each

ive fitted r32 front brakes on my s3 and they bolt straight on and even fit under the standard 17'' wheels. they are miles better than the 312mm setup and TBH for road use they feel just as good as brembos!!

Enjoy buying the discs tho at £200 each

so you dont even need the carriers? can you really notice the difference? you can get r32 calipers pretty cheap now, deffinitely worth it imo if they're any better then the S3's standard set up

so you dont even need the carriers? can you really notice the difference? you can get r32 calipers pretty cheap now, deffinitely worth it imo if they're any better then the S3's standard set up

you need calipers, carriers, flexi hoses, discs and pads. the difference is like night and day between r32 setup and s3!

im suprised this isnt a more widely acknowledged mod, its a mile cheaper then getting brembos!