Volks AutosEM Tuning
    Neutral

Status

can anyone shed some light?

having had problems with my drivers door lately, not switching the interior light off when door is shut, a friend has had a look for fault codes today with his snap on scanner and came up with '01367 switched off at central lock pump'.
    can anyone shed some light on this fault as a few nights ago my alarm kept going off and you cant leave the car open coz it sets the alrm off and couldnt shut it because it set the alarm off...
    any help?

2. # ADS
    ADS

S3 Drift King!

Status
    We need details of car before we can offer any help, A3 I'm presuming?, what year?

Sounds like the door lock microswitch is knackered though, which would show the door as open all the time.

99' Audi S3(APY) - Brilliant Black Click>>>Going Sideways vid!
    You've got to have a laugh! For Sale:LCR Brakes - £400

Photographic Moderator

Status

My Social Networking

Follow Broken Byzan On Twitter Add Broken Byzan on Facebook Add Broken Byzan on Google+ Visit Broken Byzan's Youtube Channel
    It's a common fault on the A3, its part of the lock mechanism too, which makes it expensive. Also as it's common, be wary of buying used from unknown sources too.

In fact ours does it, but only when warm for some reason

Badger 5 Edition

Status
    Mines does it too... one fix I have heard of is squirting switch cleaner and/or WD40 into the lock mech to 'unstick' the switch...

Might try this myself when I get 5 mins (or several hours knowing Audi's!!)

<tuffty/>
    Silver 2001 AMK S3. Silver alcantara interior... now with added powarrrrrrrr, torques. VAGCOM + KII-USB. >> My build thread...

4th Gear

Status
    mine S3 has done the same since getting it back from the bodyshop under warranty.

I am bringing this up with the bodyshop, what cost are 'they' looking at if its that switch!?
    2002 225 S3, metallic black, REVO, 18" RSTT alloys, goodyear Eagle F1s, silver leather heated seats, tinted windows, H&R spacers, black diamond grooved discs & Ferrodo DS2500 pads, BOSE system, xenons, forge DV, samco TIP & upper boost hoses.