exaust system question ?

emery1990

Reaction score
When buying an exaust ffrom my local vag garage, they sell the milltech system in two parts, the larger bore down pip[e and sports cat, for £390 fitted, is this the part that basically gives you more performance, or would i need the whole lot, im asking as im not really bothered about noise or style of the twin jets at the back, if i need it for performance ill get it. I think ill need the dwnpip[e etc to get a chance of getting around 220 225 bhp off of my remap im saving for.

You need the lot. Milltek do a discrete system too with hidden tailpipes.

larger bore down pip[e and sports cat, for £390 fitted, where is ure local vag shop ?
i was quotted 700 note and thats not even fitted

banshee, i asked backdraft about the that k04 turbo, is it worth it, what figures are you producing atm, they said you could get 15bhp more, but a load more torque ? is it a straight swap?

yeah the turbo dose make a fair bit of diffrence in my oppinion last one ******** up so thought i would buy a bigger one in a way i wish i went alot bigger i am a speed freak/more accelirration freak yeah its a straight swap dose have alot more pull like when i first got it put on i thought some thing was wrong with gears the 5th gear pull was fenominal

ahh sweet, you do anymore mods for it, eg larger downpipe etc, or is it literally a straight a swap, what bhp you running it at ? what pressure is it boosting at.