Pin Layout

Typhoon

Reaction score
Hi there

I have and AGU A3 and my car cant be port tuned from inside the vehicle as there is one pin missing on my OBD plug not there which was added on them from 2000+

Do anybody maybe have a pin layout of the newer OBD port on the A3 and to where in the engine ECU they go to with what colour wire?

Would appreciate if any info could be obtained, i have searched the web and no luck.

Thanks

As you say you cant 'flash' tune an agu ecu, unfortunatly its a case of soldering a new chip directly onto the ecu circuit board. I'm not sure even if you find that extra pin it will enable you to port tune the ecu.

There are plenty of companies that can still tune your ecu regardless of what mods you have.. have a look at some of the sponsers on here for some more help.

Yeah really dont waste your time...just go get it mapped and be done with it. not worth the hassle.

I had my car mapped eventually, but with a special cable and i had to remove my wiper covers and plug it in directly on the engine ECU, they explained that there is just one "tuning" pin missing on my OBD port on the inside.

So if i can fit that pin and trace the wire to the ECU and connect it there it should be able to MAP my car from the inside.. or not?

If its this easy i will do it, but if it aint, ahh well then i will have to live with it, but il try 1st :rockwoot:

i think if it was that easy, someone would have done it already. The ECU is different so i suspect it is not that simple.