New Lights

Dude, I know its your car, but dont do it, if you already have the facelift lights on your car, which you should have if its a 51 plate, just stick to them.

As for the lights, they look like they have the full set of lights in there as per the facelift, might just be worth checking with the seller and if they are the pre facelift ones, then they wont fit.

Thanks mate - had a feeling they wouldn't fit so gonna leave it anyway.

If i were you id spend money on angel eyes but go a little more out of pocket and get some FK ones.....Well worth the money if you ask me, I had black angel eyes on my A3 and they looked wicked and were very bright :)

oooooh nasty,infact i just gave birth to 2 that didnt look too disimilar..... almost blocked the pan

Nice Timmay!!! :Flush:

I think ive just been put off my Sheesh Kebab!!!!!

Like I said. Not to everones taste, but I've always liked the Angel Eyes.

Had a feeling I'd get some funny comments but I don't mind - all apart of car modifying. :)

Each to their own mate, some people like them some people dont. Its your car so put on what you like.

Personally I dont think they're that bad, not my cup of tea and I wont be putting them on my car but I dont find them as offensive as horrid lexus style back lights.

This site would be pretty dull if we all had identicle cars :)

I go along with Tom as it would make a dull life.
They don't look bad

What if i bought a set of lexus lights and bought a lexus badge for my tailgate :rockwoot:Lol

Angel eyes are for BMW's....Then again it changed the front of my A3 alot. Only because i had the black wheels to contrast.

Just get some facelight light clusters and make them fit. it takes anout an hour and makes a drastic difference to the appearance, while not chavving it up.

Get these instead:

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/Audi-A3-00-03-New-Headlight-Headlamp-Lamp-Light-N-S_W0QQitemZ300311921957QQcmdZViewItemQQptZUK_CarsParts_Vehicles_CarParts_SM?hash=item45ebfc4525&_trksid=p3286.c0.m14&_trkparms=65%3A12|66%3A2|39%3A1|72%3A1689|240%3A1318|301%3A1|293%3A1|294%3A50

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/Audi-A3-00-03-New-Headlight-Headlamp-Lamp-Light-O-S_W0QQitemZ250388480669QQcmdZViewItemQQptZUK_CarsParts_Vehicles_CarParts_SM?hash=item3a4c51029d&_trksid=p3286.c0.m14&_trkparms=65%3A12|66%3A2|39%3A1|72%3A1689|240%3A1318|301%3A1|293%3A1|294%3A50

^^^The links don't work bud. But I can see what they are linking me to - they are the lights I have on my car already.

Just get some facelight light clusters and make them fit. it takes anout an hour and makes a drastic difference to the appearance, while not chavving it up.

I've already got the facelift lights. Well it is a 2002 model. And the ones below are the FK Angel Eyes I need for the facelift model as linked a few posts above;

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/Angel-Eyes-He...66:2|39:1|72:1689|240:1318|301:0|293:1|294:50

Hardly chavvy though, but I do see where you are coming from with them being 'Chrome' as in a similar aspect to Lex'****' lights *shivers*. I had black Angel Eyes on my 106 (would have had clear ones if it didn't have black wheels and a theme) and it was far from chavvy considering it was stripped out with Bucket Seats.

Really do hate the word chav do describe car parts though - as it's just an impression they give; I know plenty of people who like angel eyes and lexus lights and they are far from chav and I'm definitely not one. My opinion though, but cheers for feedback though, good to hear mixed responses.:sm4: As said it's only something I've been looking into and I'm taking all comments on board.

What if i bought a set of lexus lights and bought a lexus badge for my tailgate :rockwoot:Lol

Angel eyes are for BMW's....Then again it changed the front of my A3 alot. Only because i had the black wheels to contrast.

I would go for black ones but I'm having polished TT Comps so the black would look out of place and the denim blue is a bit dark for dark wheels anyway.

If someone could photoshop them onto my car if I get a good picture it would be greatly appreciated. At least that way I can decide if I like them unless anyone has a picture with the FK's fitted?

i have some, not installed them yet i will do on saturday, im not too bothered about the angel or not, only got them for the chrome, clear clean look, as my old ones were dirty and frosted with the black rubber missing.

i didnt get facelift lights cos of all the hassle of removing bumper cutting away metal etc. but i definatly would prefer them over the angels, if i were you i wouldnt see the need to change them.

ive seen a few pics of those lights on these forums, just search angel eyes. in any case if u still want pics let me know.