Calling all a3 owners with AndyMac sub in the Dorset/Hampshire area

Kave

Reaction score
Hello all,

Just picked up my first a3 1.8t, been a VW boy for a while have finally joined the darkside. Im liking the jump in refinement.

Looking at getting some bass sorted for it. I have been hearing good things about the AndyMac sub enclosure and the 6.5" JL which goes well with it. Is anyone in the Dorset/Hampshire area willing to give me a live demo so I can make up my mind before parting with near on 300 big ones.

Thanks,

Kave.

Come on someone please, only need 5mins of your time, obviously will travel to you.

I don't have a demo car anymore, and since my hard drive crashed I lost my old customer database. The nearest one I know of is in Oxford.

Its next on my list too....need to do some overtime first though!. ****** footy seasons finished now though so hardly any going...booo!.

T

Whos the bloke in Oxford - its an hour or so away from me, but worth it before I make my mind up.

Kave,

I'm in Bicester with one, but sadly it's out of action currently, as the whole stereo is undergoing a refurb. Dynamatting mainly!! Should be back up and running in a couple of weeks...

Cheers,

Kave,

I'm in Bicester with one, but sadly it's out of action currently, as the whole stereo is undergoing a refurb. Dynamatting mainly!! Should be back up and running in a couple of weeks...

Cheers,

Brilliant,

When you get it all sorted give me a PM, would def be interested to come along and hear a well installed setup.

Thanks,

Kave.

hi mate, I am a3 owners with AndyMac sub southampton. PM me if you want a live demo.