AMD Service, advice on replacement parts wanted !!!

Gangeyboy1982

cruising in 6th...
Reaction score
Hi guys,

Had my service at AMD yday, happy with service however a few issues :sadlike::-
1. Front Anti roll bar collers broken and rears on way out..
Any ideas on whether to get stock replacements (any idea of cheap place) or do i go for an uprated set up from say H&R? Also do i get any additional bits replaced?
2. Rear offside spring broken...As you are aware I will need to replace both rear springs..Do i stay OEM or upgrade? Also any ideas how much a complete suspension set up would cost (any good brands?) Hopefully no more than £900 all in.
3. Manifold boost pipe replacement...Any ideas again on upgrades?

Any advice would be much appreciated....

Thanks Steve:blackrs4:

Just replace the entire suspension set up, im hopefully doing mine next year.
Had the front bushes go on my s3 and was going to change to uprated bars but would have killed the dampers and springs so for now got oem to put m on with.
At end of the day its donw to prefernce and wallet.
Boost pipe, id go for uprated, either sfs, samco or forge, have alook on ebay, sfs are going quite cheap.

Thanks Dani,

Think i am going for OEM, unless there isn't to much price difference just good to get feedback. I hear alot of upgrades are to TT parts or R32 parts?

:blownose:I love my s3 but my wallet doesn't !!!!

Haha i know the feeling mate, my wallet doesnt but my bank manager does lol

fit R32 Arb`s as they don`t have the sleeve, even if you dont lower the car slightly go for some good shocks like billys

fit R32 Arb`s as they don`t have the sleeve, even if you dont lower the car slightly go for some good shocks like billys

Can I ask do the R32 arbs fit straight on? Do they require modifaction or additional parts?

Cheers