interior advice

wagon

**** locked and ready to rock
Reaction score
hi all,

just wondering, does anyone have a noggy blue s3 with the light coloured leather.? white/cream/grey whatever it is, pics would be cool if you do...

ive got the black stuff in mine and wouldnt mind a swap...

Their a guy called PAZAZ on this forum that has a noggy blue S3 with the seat your after. Worth giving him a PM, never know. Great choice of colour to ;-)

Their a guy called PAZAZ on this forum that has a noggy blue S3 with the seat your after. Worth giving him a PM, never know. Great choice of colour to ;-)

nice one, ill give him a shout....

not had it long, was looking for a black one, and then was going to wait for pigs to fly to see if i could pick up the red leather ive seen on really late S3 8L's.

but when i went to see this one, it just looked really different, compared to quite a few ming blue/black ones in the area.

just need to get to drive the thing now. had it nearly a month now, and ive done around 50 miles in it. other then that its been in bits in a garage. (knackered turbo) getting a garrett fitted as we speak. should be ready for me to pick up this time next week.

That should be a very quick machine when you get it back. what sort of figures you hoping for. I always wanted a noggy blue since day one. I didn't know you could get red interior for a S3

there is one for sale on piston heads, silver with red leather £8699 it is well nice:hubbahubba:

Thats a first for me. Never seen red, although it does look more orangie to me but ye very rare

not really looking for massively improved performance, just a little bit more reliability. its getting a custom code remap aswell. along with a load of other bits, new performance filter plugs, oil etc etc.... would be quite nice to see what it drives like, as the little time i was in it, was sat in the traffic in the m4.

quite happy with the firm that are doing the work as the turbo has a two year guarantee along with the work, within reason.

need to drive to Manchester when i get back from dubai next week. so the s3 will get a bit of a test then....

i think it was a last edition, fitted on dont qoute me. "avus silver" s3's, also got mk4 golf anni style wheels, along with the red leather.

saw one in the flesh at my audi dealer when i went to pikey a tax disc holder, its like blood red, same as the TT red leather if you like.