New 8L A3/S3 owners

voorhees

Staff member
Reaction score
Hands up who has found the sun visor by the rearview mirror ?

Found the little one on my A3 the day I got it, it does a goos job!.

T

I had one on my A4 so wasn't surprised my S3 had one....

Really useful bit of kit :)

<tuffty/>

Ive had mine about 2 months, found it a couple of weeks ago. Not really had cause to use it yet!

Found it by accident the other month, keep forgetting it's there.

Surely youve not only just found it Jason? To be fair it took me a while to find the one on my old A4, but that did mean i found the S3 one straight away.

Surely youve not only just found it Jason? To be fair it took me a while to find the one on my old A4, but that did mean i found the S3 one straight away.

Ha! no I found it six months after ownership and that was only after my mate saying about it on his TT,found the little hole by your right leg after a year ;)

im having a look now what a cool idea, its something id never have looked for

Didn't take me long. To be fair I expected after even my old Polo GTi had one!

Only found mine by accident when i was cleaning the windscreen one day, again about 6 months into owning the car. Pretty trick!

***! something else I didn't know I had. Going to look now (this better not be one if your witty japes Jase)

noticed mine straight away. hard to miss a big plastic grey thing above ya rear view mirror :nyah:

well bugga me! 3 years and I hadn't noticed it!

One day i noticed it was down (girlfriend had done it, but then she had a golf before which must have had one too!?)

Otherwidse i wouldn't have spotted it as none of my other cars had one. Cool idea

well bugga me! 3 years and I hadn't noticed it!
David I think that answers Toms "hard to miss" querie,thought I'd enlighten some new owners but you thats hilarious :laugh: but to be fair your ess is a weekend toy so your forgiven.

Heh, nice find. Don't think I would have ever noticed it there. Don't think I'll ever use it though. Whenever the sun is out, my shades are on.

Had one on my A3 so I knew the S3 had one...

Brilliant device, use it all the time...

I've had my s3 a year and never realised it was there. I'll be using that a fair bit now!

Yup, found mine though only due to it having a rear parking sensor readout on it.

That's what I love about Audi as a brand... it's the little touches that make all the difference.

That's what I love about Audi as a brand... it's the little touches that make all the difference.

lol, it's a VAG thing, Golf's and Passat's have it too.

And for those who can't find it, and there's a gaping hole in your roof liner, chances are, you've had a windscrren replacement sometime in the past!

I found mine soon after owning my S3....Its so if you put your S3 into pimp my ride they can fit another flip down monitor inside....Making the total 51 monitors insted of the usuall 50. :lmfao:

had mine a month and only now noticed because of this thread lol

Found out after about 6 months....female I had in the car at the time was very impressed...lol Think she called it "cute".