MAF readings on vag-com 1999 APY

S3 Dave

Now running on Heavy Oil
Reaction score
Does anyone know what MAF figures i should be getting g/s for a re-mapped (revo1) APY 1999 On another forum it quotes 120g/s under load for a stock 1.8t. I'm guessing at least that for a re-map??

Sorry if this is in the wrong place !!

Been out for a blast and got figures of up to an just over 160+ so i guess that aint too bad then. Might go for a clean in the future.
Cheers!!

Been out for a blast and got figures of up to an just over 160+ so i guess that aint too bad then. Might go for a clean in the future.
Cheers!!

I wouldn't be happy with those results, your losing a lot of power through your maf it would seem...you should be up around the 200g/s mark, with your figures your only seeing roughly 210bhp which is poor considering your cars been remapped...

WTF :scared2: oh right time for another run then cos I didn't Red line so will try it like it says in 2nd to red line. If still no good might disconnect it and check the torque figures. If not another MAF then! 3rd one in 5 yrs :-( but i did have a poorly secondary air pump spraying water on it!!)
Thanks for the advice!!!!!!!!:respekt:

If your impressed with the car now, you'll be well impressed once the maf is sorted...:)

You do have to give the car some stick to achieve max air intake...