My Salvage A3 Audi

I

imported_mark_dj

Here is the Audi I own now. I bought it salvaged as thats what I do and fix them up again so they look good as new. I was in this yesterday for the first time and it's made me want an Audi A3 even more after seeing all the toys it has ie climate control. air con and so on, lots of digital stuff. I even bought some 17 inch alloys for it yesterday, Oz wheels, I think I have seen them on the Audi sports cars?

Here are some pictures of it now. It should be repaired in the next 2 weeks /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif....

mya31.jpg

mya32.jpg

mya33.jpg

mya34.jpg

mya35.jpg

I need plenty parts for this car if anyone has any for sale. Thanks /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

Is it a 1.6 or 1.8 ??

How much did you pay for it ?

External damage looks quite bad.. looks as though it needs bumper, bonnet, front headlight, front wing, door, rear wing, rear bumper and boot ( and I suspect a rear headlight). That can't be cheap /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

Gateshead near to Newcastle /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

didn't mean anything; jst saying it'll take some cleaning - looking foward to the "finsished" pics /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/groovy.gif

that'll work out SO cheap with you getting it fixed up nice & cheap! nice one!

mark it looks similar to mine, but mines the 1.6, i paid £4500 for mine, its a 97 R with 65,000 and full service. I had to give mine a good clean though, scrubbed the carpet!

good luck with the clean up mate

I see you are still into repairing your cars LOL

This one doesn't look like it will be that hard to fix.