Reaction score
Need a pic of a black or ming blue S3 with bbs ch's and lm's on

Thanks

Here's some of my black S3 with LM's on mate

5e17662a85c8006d116d3770b8e7e5315g.jpg

c4290b508ec031725823764b3d435a4a5g.jpg

3cbd3f92b63aafbca470186f4bf5386c5g.jpg

olly p, looks really good, but not all pics work for me

can you get a pic of the S3 on the side so i can see both wheels. pleaseee :)

Sorry, mediafire can be a bit temperamental for hosting images!

ffbaedc1df5159e39f861486dde66b5c5g.jpg

Looks sweet!

How much lower than standard is that sitting olly?

40mm on Bilstein dampers and H&R lowering springs I think, they were on the car when I bought it. To be honest I could do with sitting a little lower! I've got some kw adjustable coilovers on my golf but there as comfortable as sitting on some sharp rocks when you go over any slight bumps!

BBS CH's look awesome, if I didn't get my LM's I would definitely have got them!

40mm on Bilstein dampers and H&R lowering springs I think, they were on the car when I bought it. To be honest I could do with sitting a little lower! I've got some kw adjustable coilovers on my golf but there as comfortable as sitting on some sharp rocks when you go over any slight bumps!
If you go any lower you could risk rubbing though couldnt ya?
Are your Kw's on your golf damping adjustable too? I have V1's on mine and i dont find them to be that bad to be honest, maybe the sidewall's on my OE wheels help absorb the bumps a little :laugh:

lol They both look smart on the S3's dont they!

I am not sure which i prefer either.

Why dont u buy both sets and alternate when you get bored :idea:

Sorted! :thumbsup:

haha just get your credit card out, and ill be happy to try them both lol

Both alloys are great but CH's get my vote, they look better than LM's on a S3 IMO.

LM's all the way!!! :respekt:

jojo am gona be 25 in july. you want to buy them for me as a present :)

Both wheels look soooo good on the car. Like 2 of my favourites on the s3.

MY opinion..

LMs like olly's look incredibly tough.. give the car a really "squatty" wide stance, esp with the tyres not stretched.. an awesome look.

CHs look smart and classy as hell.. business like.. sit nicely under the arches, and make the car look real sophisticated.

If it was up to me, id go for the CHs just because they suit the car slightly more, but i still couldnt fault the LMs.

IMG_2040.jpg

An alternative to CH's - these are 18" BBS CK's in Anthracite

I agree, these are far nicer than the LM's. Especially in shiny silvery chrome or whatever they are. They look like 19's too?

I think they are 19's....looks better than 18's but you will sacrifice some performance aspects.

Can you get them wheels in a polished finish?
Ive only seen them in standard and black.
They would look lovely if the outer rim was polished and the middle left as normal.
I think 18s with a lowered suspension would do it justice.

If i remember there is someone on this forum with a broom yellow A3 with BBS CH's and lowered on the floor, i cant remember whos it is tho

Lms are nice, but i would probably go for the CH's myself, just for personal preference really.

How come you are after a set of them, what you doing with the current wheels??

Am i the only one who thinks the ch's look TOO big when they are 19's?

I much prefer them in 18's to be fair

Lms are nice, but i would probably go for the CH's myself, just for personal preference really.

How come you are after a set of them, what you doing with the current wheels??

thread on my current tyres will need replacing soon. so i think its better to get a set of alloys to lol, and ill sell the ones ive got. should still get a good price for them

CH,s all the way mate, the LM dont really do it for me, in my opinion they look a bit dated, prob get shot for that lol, i think they suit a euro lookin car, but every one has there own opinion! i am considering a anthracite set of CH to go on my silver s3 but they will be replicas, cant afford the real deal with a new house on the cards, i am sure somebody had a link up not too long ago for a site for decent replicas.

Can i ask the LM boys some questions?

What width are the 18" wheels? and what size tyres did you go for? Also, whats the going rate for decent replicas without tyres?

Can i ask the LM boys some questions?

What width are the 18" wheels? and what size tyres did you go for? Also, whats the going rate for decent replicas without tyres?
check the web site in the above post for a decent price on lm's the 8.5x18's

id definantly go for the ch's over the lm's if your getting reps other wise be prepared to have to put some winter wheels on instead of the lm's, the polished rim laqure lifts easy once water gets behind it mine were ruind after a year with not even one kurbing

If we order 5 sets from the site above we will get £50 of. so whos interested

check the web site in the above post for a decent price on lm's the 8.5x18's

id definantly go for the ch's over the lm's if your getting reps other wise be prepared to have to put some winter wheels on instead of the lm's, the polished rim laqure lifts easy once water gets behind it mine were ruind after a year with not even one kurbing

Is there a difference in quality bewteen the different LM reps. Ive heard the Italian ones are better than the Chinese ones, for eg?