Volks AutosBadger5
    Swaying towards IHI....

Status

The New Ride... Golf Content.

As you all know the A3 was stripped down to the bare-shell and eventually scrapped

Heres what replaced it..

Golf GTI 25th Anniversary 1.8T.

Done a few bits to it really happy with it so far

I know its an Audi Forum but what you think??

Jason
    A3 1.8TS
    K03S,Pro Alloy FMIC, Neuspeed TIP, Forge 007P,Jabba Stage 2, BMC CDA, Turbo Back Miltek,H&R Cup Kit,H&R Arb's,18" Cup 3's Wrapped in Parada Spec 2's, Facelifted, 10k Hids, Dewipered, Debadged,S3 Interior, S3 Rear bumper, S4 Front bumper, Brembo's, Momo Team, LCR Splitter.

2. # ADS
    ADS

2nd Gear

Status
    very very nice mate!

2nd Gear

Status
    I take it that the anni's come with the addition body bits? I've had a look at the diesel version is it essentially the same?

Swaying towards IHI....

Status
    Ash,

Yes all the body bits come as standard ash. Diesl version is essentially the same recaros etc.

Jason
    A3 1.8TS
    K03S,Pro Alloy FMIC, Neuspeed TIP, Forge 007P,Jabba Stage 2, BMC CDA, Turbo Back Miltek,H&R Cup Kit,H&R Arb's,18" Cup 3's Wrapped in Parada Spec 2's, Facelifted, 10k Hids, Dewipered, Debadged,S3 Interior, S3 Rear bumper, S4 Front bumper, Brembo's, Momo Team, LCR Splitter.

S3 Drift King!

Status
    Nice car, I would have keot the OE look with the polished standard BBS rims on, but that's just me.

99' Audi S3(APY) - Brilliant Black Click>>>Going Sideways vid!
    You've got to have a laugh! For Sale:LCR Brakes - £400

Swaying towards IHI....

Status
    Ive still got the RC's tucked away some-where. They were badly in need of a refurb though.. Mixed comments on my Cup 3's on the Anni i love them though

Jason
    A3 1.8TS

Smell my finger.

Status
    Looking very nice there Jason, glad you decided to stay with the best colour too

If you ever want to move those wheels on I'll take them off your hands :D

T
    2000 Audi A3 1.8T Sport - Custom Code Phase 1 remap / Custom Stainless Catback Exhuast / MKII 18" RS4 Reps / Wietec Ultra GT40mm / KW ARB's / Forge TIP / Forge 007 / Green Panel Filter / EBC Greenstuff pads / 312mm S3 front brake upgrade / Aero Wipers / LED Interior Lights / LED Side Repeaters / Face Lift Rear Lights and covered in Dodo Juice

Stage2'd!!!!!!

Status
    looks wicked mate wheels suit it very well,

a3tom do you have some wiered wheel fettish lol you want so many different wheels

Smell my finger.

Status
    Quote Originally Posted by s3_kev View Post
    a3tom do you have some wiered wheel fettish lol you want so many different wheels

I think I might have you know!.

I've always been the same, as soon as I get something I see something else I want. I did look for a decent set of cups but couldnt find a set anywhere so went for my RS4's. Now I'm thinking I should have gone for LM's....hey ho!.

You want to see how many pairs of shoes I have
    2000 Audi A3 1.8T Sport - Custom Code Phase 1 remap / Custom Stainless Catback Exhuast / MKII 18" RS4 Reps / Wietec Ultra GT40mm / KW ARB's / Forge TIP / Forge 007 / Green Panel Filter / EBC Greenstuff pads / 312mm S3 front brake upgrade / Aero Wipers / LED Interior Lights / LED Side Repeaters / Face Lift Rear Lights and covered in Dodo Juice

Stage2'd!!!!!!

Status
    Quote Originally Posted by A3Tom View Post
    I think I might have you know!.

I've always been the same, as soon as I get something I see something else I want. I did look for a decent set of cups but couldnt find a set anywhere so went for my RS4's. Now I'm thinking I should have gone for LM's....hey ho!.

You want to see how many pairs of shoes I have
    lol im a bit like that i have loads of shoes to think its 12 pairs pmsl

Defo worth the wait :)

Status
    You girls!!!

Anyway, dude, the Golf looks sweet!!!

Liking it alot, am a fan of the original look and not going away from it, but what you have done to the Anni, looks sweet!!

Well done

Ash, the cars are identical, only difference between the petrol and diesel is the engine and the Petrol, you can see the exhaust, on the Diesel its tucked away.

Very nice car, I nearly ended up getting one of them instead of the S3.

Swaying towards IHI....

Status
    Cheers Guys,

You'll see me at GTI Inters on the UK-MKIVS stand come say hi!

J
    A3 1.8TS

My other cars a mk2 Golf GTi

Status
    Loving the wheels!

Swaying towards IHI....

Status
    Cheers Olly, pics dont do them justice. They've got a diamond cut lip and painted centers..

J
    A3 1.8TS

4th Gear

Status
    The car looks mint, really like the Porsche alloys

Campbell
    2002 225 S3, metallic black, REVO, 18" RSTT alloys, goodyear Eagle F1s, silver leather heated seats, tinted windows, H&R spacers, black diamond grooved discs & Ferrodo DS2500 pads, BOSE system, xenons, forge DV, samco TIP & upper boost hoses.

Oil running through my veins.

Status
    Jase looks so much better now you've dropped it, what spacers did you go for in the end?

get the FMIC etc on there yet?

Shy
    Totally addicted to boost.

5th Gear

Status
    Is that an R32 in the pics too?

I assume you could get decent power out of a remapped anniversary, 180 seems low!!?
    AUTOMAP
    Mobile ECU Remapping Services

automap.remapping@gmail.com
    www.eliteremaps.com

Status
    It is an R32 as its Jasons mums,I like the Porsche rims they look so much nicer on a golf than an S3
    One of the lads has a derv anni and its rapid,good call Jason

1st Gear

Status
    Nice car - similar to my old GT130 less the anni kit....miss it in a way with 50mpg and the shove in the back when the tdi boosts...
    51 plate Audi S3 - Silver with Bose, Symphony 2, Armrest and of course Rs4's.....

Ist Audi after 8 VW's in a line......

Driven/borrowed through work..RS4 Wagon, Focus ST3, Golf R32, Astra VXR..

Swaying towards IHI....

Status
    Shy - Went for 10mm on the front fitted i nthe pics. And ive got some 15mm rear spacers in the box at home just waiting on the longer wheel bolts to turn up from Damian @ DPM . Not fitted my FMIC yet. Having a go at the brembos this weekend though.

Ianysm - 180 is standard power on the 1.8T K03S, With a FMIC stage 2 Mapping Full miltek etc your looking at 240 bhp and 280 ftlb's.

Thanks for all the postive comments

J
    A3 1.8TS

Does this smell infected to u?

Status
    Very nice mate. I still envy you euro blokes because you get the GTi in 3 door. We only get the sucky 5 door.

Oil running through my veins.

Status
    Shy - Went for 10mm on the front fitted i nthe pics. And ive got some 15mm rear spacers in the box at home just waiting on the longer wheel bolts to turn up from Damian @ DPM . Not fitted my FMIC yet. Having a go at the brembos this weekend though.
    sounds awesome, cant wait to see it.. i might be about on sunday to come round, give you a hand.. ill give you a call.
    Totally addicted to boost.