Quick Clean today - FINALLY!!!!

Nilz

Defo worth the wait :)
Reaction score
Finally got round to giving the car a quick clean today and got a few snaps of it, I would like to get round to claying it and giving it a proper wash and wax someday, but its just finding the time!!!!

Sorry for the big pix in advance...

Image150.jpg

Image149.jpg

Image151.jpg

Image153.jpg

Image154.jpg

Image157.jpg

Image152.jpg

Image148.jpg

Thanks for looking.......
Nilz

Looking good. I'll probably get shot down for this but I still think the Avus alloys look really good. Recently got mine refurbed for free and definately sticking with them now they look mint.

Have to agree about the wheels mate, think the only upgrade I would do is to the 18" S4 Avus rims.

Still think silver suits the s3 but blacks the better colour :)

Stunning, very clean car mate. Doesn't seem .like there is a mark on it. Also, have to agree with the Avus alloys. One of the best Audi alloys still

Lovely car mate, some good pictures there...

Thanks for all the comments guys....

I thought the seats were quite 'lairy', however I think they look alot better in the flesh.

Quite annoyed today though, as there is a big tree outside the house above the drive and the sap keeps dropping on the car, so went out this morning to find a 'sticky' car!!!

Think I might need to invest in a car cover now.

:sly:
Thanks for all the comments guys....

I thought the seats were quite 'lairy', however I think they look alot better in the flesh.

Quite annoyed today though, as there is a big tree outside the house above the drive and the sap keeps dropping on the car, so went out this morning to find a 'sticky' car!!!

Think I might need to invest in a car cover now.

Or an axe...:)

Haha, like that idea, however I think I might have someone ending up using it on me, if I did it to one of the trees on my road!!

Just stick some iron nails into the offending tree and watch it wither and die when the nails go rusty.

very very nice looking good!!

I would love to get rid of the tree, but its HUUUGE!!!

Therefore when it does wither, just the way Karma goes, it would probably fall on and crush my beautiful S3!!!

great work nilz looks mint. i too am a fan of the avus's.

Good work Nilz, now black out that grill asap.
...I've been meaning to do mine but just didnt get a chance at all this wknd.

Has anyone got a pic of an S3 with a blackened grille, just the surroound and the full lot if possible, either that or a p-shop, feel free to use the above pics :)

Has anyone got a pic of an S3 with a blackened grille, just the surroound and the full lot if possible, either that or a p-shop, feel free to use the above pics :)

I've done my grill surround in black if you can cope with a pic of the S3's poorer cousin? ;)

Here you go, not the most flattering pic but I just nipped out and got it on my phone..

Image044.jpg

Looks a load better than the gash chrome that was there before.

T

Looks alright actually....hmmmm, might just go with that then :)

Looks alright actually....hmmmm, might just go with that then :)

Looks alot better in the flesh than in that pic. If you're going on Weds night I may pop along and you can havea proper butchers at it.

I wasnt too sure about the black rings but now i have fitted a splitter it looks lots better.

grill-1.jpg

Have to agree about the Avus. It's weird, the s3 just doesn't feel right without them for me. They're not my favourite wheel by any means - but when an s3 is riding on anything else, just doesn't look like it should.

Car looks great nilz, paint looks like new - mine needs some attention soon.

Cheers for that Tom and Wibble, I dont know whether to go for the full black or to go for just the surround.

I should be going on Wednesday, let me know if you are, we can meet up there.....

Stacie - thanks, i know i need to get the ol' touch up out, but knowing me, ill mess it up!!!

I just went for the outer on mine, it would have looked too black had I done the rings too.

i'll double check about Weds, I'll let you know tomorrow.

T

Yea thats what I am thinking, it will look too black on the car, especially when its so clean and shiny ;)

Cool, drop me a PM about Weds mate.

Cheers dude, i think i have made my decision :)

would i be right in saying that it isnt strictly nessesary to remove the pipe on the left that clips to the OEM SMIC.....my original plan was to lead from that which then wouldnt require removal of the said sensor yes?

would i be right in saying that it isnt strictly nessesary to remove the pipe on the left that clips to the OEM SMIC.....my original plan was to lead from that which then wouldnt require removal of the said sensor yes?

Tim, what you on about??????

Jo, dont worry, dont think your car will need a clean, it hasnt been on the road since last year has it...lol!!

Wrong thread anyone??

cheez_doing_it_wrong.jpg