Badger5AH Fabrications
    Reverse Gear

Status

How To Fit Alloy mirrors?

Hey guys just bought a pair of shiny mirrors for the S3 and wanted to know how the hell to fit them i have been told that you have to be very patient and have to have a steady hand ??? not much help though i am just replacing the housing so any tips of any sort ??

Thanx

2. # ADS
    ADS

Vorsprung Durch Tecnik

Status
    Its a doddle mate. I fitted mine when i got the car cant remember exactly how i did it tho it was that lond ago. The only bit u need to be careful is the connection for the electrics ( its just a simp[le swap but getting them back in its the wires that are the only bit u have to be careful, u have to stuff them back down inside the door )
    There should be 2 screws when u open the door full ( where the hinge bracket is ) and u'll have to take the plastic triangle off to unscrew the old mirrors if i recall.

Hope that helps mate.
    Original Audi S4 Front 345mm Discs & Calipers, HEC Stainless Steel Braided Brake Pipes, RS4 Rear ARB, Eibach 50/40 lowering Springs, K&N Panel Filter, Carbon Fiber DTM Front Splitter, Carbon Fiber Side Skirts, Carbon Fiber Rear Valance, Lip Boot Spoiler, 2 x Twin Stainless Steel Tail Pipes, Smoked Rear LED Lights, Audi LED Number Plate Lights & resister cable. Black & Red Quattro Badges. - Still to do: Carbon Fiber Wing Mirrors, Wheel Spacers, Re-Map & DPF Removal.