JMB RetrofitsBadger5
    4th Gear

Status

Screen wash leak

Hello folks, hope you're all cool I've not posted for a while because my A3's been very good to me (and I've been generally pretty busy otherwise) but it's only gone and spoilt the mood by deciding to use up all the nice screenwash I put in.

When I fill it up I can see drips coming from the offside corner right under the wash bottle, so I presume it's the bottle or one of the seals leaking. I had a poke around the other weekend but it looks like a right pain to get the bottle out.

Does anyone know the best way to get the bottle out for inspection? Is it a wing-off job?

I've seen a few posts where people have said it could be the headlight washer jets leaking. I have these, how do you check them?
    03 A3 (8L) TDi quattro Sport, Aluminium Silver with leather, armrest, cruise, xenons and me at the wheel

2. # ADS
    ADS

1st Gear

Status
    I have an uber crack in by bottle and it causes the headlight jets to fail. Attempted to take the bottle out, but its a right pig.

Need to take the turbo pipe off and loosen expansion tank and activated charcoal filter. And poss remove headlight too. Im just goin to get a garage to fit it though lol.