Front ARB Bushes - What size!

Dani_B19

Audi-sports own special child.
Reaction score
Had the car in for some work doing a month or so ago and one of the problems turned out tobe warn arb bushes.

Phoned the stealers up today to order the bushes finally but they asked what size bush do i require!

Supposedly theres two, either a 19mm arb wi 19mm bushes or a 19mm arb with 17mm bushes. Anyone help.

I gave Audi my chassis number when enquiring about all the bushes/mounts I needed (including the ARB ones front and back). I dont have the part number but I shall be ordering mine today. They are £6 each.

cheers vetch, thats what i did though and the guy chucked that at me, he said he was quite sure our s3 had the 19mm arb that went down to 17mm bushes where it connected.

I knew about the differences in size, so I asked the question, and he said he was certain they were for my car. I didn't get a chance to order them today, will be doing it tomorrow, I'll get the part numbers if you want mate?

Anyone! Need to order these as soon as.

Ok this may come across as a simple question but i havent played with the suspension much so not too clued up on it, but is the blue line the arb and the red line the bush!