Will et50 wheels fit on a s3?

Foodjunky

Snicker king
Reaction score
Ello guys only joined this site yesterday and I already need sum advice lol.
I recently won a set of 18" oz superleggaras of fleabay , the bloke who was selling them said they were off hes tt, so I assumed they would b the same et as an s3.However having looked on the inside of the rims they are infact et50??? Would these still fit, or will I need spacers? my car is lowered on coilovers

et50 is more like a newer tt offset, so make sure the wheel is still 5x100 in pcd if you dont no what i mean then go take a wheel off and see if the wheel actually bolts on if it does then your ok, only problem you have is the wheel will sit to far into the arch so you will need some big spacers to get your wheel to an et35 you will need 15mm spacers. but to get your wheel to fill the arches properly you will need some 25mm front spacers and 30mm spacers on the back so some big old spacers needed not really ideal but is ok to do.
your better off going back to him and see what he offers you as there not really ideally good to fit as he advertised,
your allways better of to ask before you buy really, either the seller for correct size fitment and to ask on here before committing to buy

Ok thanks for your advice, I will order some 15mm spacers and see what they look like when fitted, if not I will put them for sale on here.
What spacers would you recomend??

My guess is that it is 5x112. Who else would have bought ET50 for their A3/S3 8L or TTmkI...You sure it's 5x100? No offense to you mate...I bought "wrong" stuff on eBay in the past, if that's the case...

Just come to think of it. Since the offset is already wrong and you're buying spacers you're ok even if they have the wrong PCD. Just get adapters! They're min. 20mm wide but you should be just fine. You don't mention how wide the wheels are but they're probably 8.0" or 8.5" so should be ok up front...At the rear you will need more then 20mm to fill the arches as stated further up.

yeah thats my point about trying the wheel before to make sure its the correct pcd, like you say adapters will be fine if the pcd is wrong

To be honest id thought they would fit no matter what tt they were off????????