!!HOW CHEAP!!

Sm3g

STANDARD S3 (225bhp)
Reaction score
hi all,
iv just signed up to this site having just purchased my first audi,its the best car iv owned personally:rockwoot:

i was just snooping on piston heads and came across this s3 for sale.
is it me or is this car too cheap to be true?

http://www.pistonheads.com/sales/1051891.htm :wtf:

audi 1.8t are making more than this??

AUDI S3 Quattro , 3 Doors, Manual, Hatchback, Petrol, Y Reg , 63,000 miles. In Factory Black, a stunning sports quattro with full service history and just 63,000 miles, ABS, Adjustable seats, Adjustable steering column/wheel, Alloy wheels, Central locking, Climate Control, Computer, Driver airbag, Electric mirrors, Electric windows, Foglights, Electrically adjustable seats, Head restraints, Headlight washers, Folding rear seats, Lumbar support, Immobiliser, Passenger airbag, Power assisted steering, Remote locking, Radio/CD, Side airbags, Rear headrests, Sports seats, Traction control
100% HPI clear,MOT&Tax 11/2009,3 previous owner,perfect condition in and out.
Please e-mail or call (week-ends only) with any questions or offers.

£2500

yerh thats what i was thinking,its only been on ther 2days and its been taken of there website for some reason?
thought it seemed a bit IFFY.:detective2:

hey guys im hearing off the grapevine that car prices are on the up (used) as the new market is on its ****!! checked for my misus Mini the other day and its increased book value in glasses and cap for a few months running, hundreds not tens of pounds.....may be a good sign chaps!! (unheard of)

Hi,

The car is still available for sale,it is in perfect condition in and out,100% HPI clear with a certificate to confim,full service history.
I just got married and moved with my Italian husband in Milan,Italy.I took the car with me so the car is currently here.
I can`t use it in Italy because it has the wheel on the wright side and it would also cost me too much to register it here.
It is still registered in the UK and since I have absolutely no use for it I am looking for a fast sale( this is why the low asking price)
I can ship the car from here directly to your home address and I am also willing to cover all delivery expenses.
I look forward to your reply
Regards
Alessia

this is the email you would of received

Yeah its a scam, before i got my s3 saw something similar to this, the whole we've moved away crap and no longer need the car.

i have seen the exact same email as Vorhees mentioned earlier for a TT for sale on Pistonheads earlier this year, i asked for details on the car as it was advertised as being in London, when i got that same reply i ran a mile !

I got the same reply for an RS4 which was going for 8k IIRC

Some people will also do this to try to drop the prices/value on them. Say if one man made 5-6 fake ad's for cheapish S3's then other sellers may lower there price or consider taking a lower price because of others on there at a cheaper price. But yea this was definatly one of those "I live in Nigera and you pay me by paypal and ill get the car to you :)"

lol.. my favourite is... can you post this car for the king of nigeria? he would like to buy it.