Apex lowering springs

<tuffty/>

Badger 5 Edition...Its all about the flow...
Staff member
Reaction score
Website
www.tuffty.co.uk
I want to drop my car a little bit more, I currently have eibach pro 25mm F / 20mm R springs but prefer the stance on a mates A3 with 30mm all round.

I found some Apex springs which I think are shipped with Bilstien B12 kits but it only says they are for an A3 quattro... all my research so far suggests that these will fit my S3 ok (I have billy B8's), anyone know why they wouldn't fit my S3?

http://www.camskill.co.uk/products.php?show=3108

Ta

<tuffty/>

i would of thought they would fit as the s3 is obviously quattro aswell but id give them a ring and im sure they'll be able to tell you

I had the B12 kit for my S3, which used the Apex springs & billy B8 dampers (lowered the car by 30mm-40mm ish). I've got to be honest i after about a year of having them fitted i changed the Apex springs for Eibach pro kit springs.

I found the Apex springs too hard the roads i was using, i was finding more and more rattles apprearing the more miles i did (poor quality roads). Plus i was catching my Milltek on the speed bumps where i work (car was sitting slightly too low).

Having said that if the roads your going to be using are half decent it shouldn't be too much of a problem. Having the Apex springs & B8's did improved the handling of the car alot over the standard set up, totally elminated the body through corners giving you more confidence to 'give it some beans'

I've probably still got the Apex spring lying around somewhere if you want to test 'em out.

Hi mate, i have the apex springs on my s3 which are labeled for the a3 quattro and yes they do fit, when i got them in the manual it also lists the s3.
hope that helps