A3/S3 Coilovers.....

S3 HODGE

Brown passenger seat.
Reaction score
I was browsing Ebay (as you do) and came accross these....

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/TOP-QUALITY-C...3|66:2|65:12|39:1|240:1318|301:1|293:1|294:50

Has anyone tryed these?
Its the kind of thing id usally laugh at...(and your properly sat reading this laughing at me) BUT....for £250 whats the worst that can happen? 2 Years warrenty? Im considering them....
People please slap me if you think i need to wake up and buy some AP's or Wietec's!
Thanks
Adam.

I saw them the other day on ebay. Dont worry about what anyone else thinks mate, if you fancy trying them out then go for it and let us know how they are.

I heard you talking about coilovers on your Nurburgring thread....How about you be the guniea pig for this one :) :)

Only joking....I dont mind the "ride" as lowering or even moddifing the suspention in any way would make the ride harder...I dont care if the rides hard as long as they will perform ok.
Do you recon these will be worse then the AP's/Wietec's on cornering?

Also, if you read them it clear states there for a 8P! yours is a 8L...so they won't fit anyway!

Cheapest id go on coilovers is the AP kit mate. Depends what the car is for though really?
If you just want to slam it and not bothered bout anything else get some hottuning ones.
Ive personally got the KW V1's they're a bit more money but well worth it IMO.

J

Ahh sorry my retarded reading again! I think im still going for the Wietec's or AP's.....Thanks guys.