Trends and styles from Wörthersee '09

Dennis Moeller

Reaction score
Dunno if you saw these already but here ya go...
002.jpg

003.jpg

011-1.jpg

011.jpg

017.jpg

018-1.jpg

018-2.jpg

018.jpg

019.jpg

IMGP4756copy.jpg

That matte olive coloured one is gosh darn awesome....

I really like matte colours for some reason, could be there's a '56 [ish] black chevy stepside running around Norwich in matte black.

Hot damn its nice.

However many of the others look crap.
Dont like big, bling wheeled look. esp the first one!!!

That matte olive coloured one is gosh darn awesome....

It certainly is...

Just out of curiosity, what do s3's look like in matt black...? Any photos?

There is matt black 997 911 turbo near me and it looks the business...

No not really feeling many of them to be honest, whats with the BLIIIING wheels???

That Yellow one is a UK car, seen it at quite a few shows here.

No not really feeling many of them to be honest, whats with the BLIIIING wheels???

Tell me about it, don't think the chrome goes down well over here with the salt we use on our roads.
That Yellow one is a UK car, seen it at quite a few shows here.

I'm not sure if it's the same one dude, similar yes, but Steve's car doesn't have facelift lamps or stickers on his doors IIRC, unless he's changed it.

I quite like the wheels on the grey one, dark/black avus with a red lip look :cool: imo,

Do not like them chrome wheels look reallyon a s3, tacky maxpowerish

Yeah the red lip one'd looked nce so did the blue one

Never seen a badboy bonnet on an A3/S3 before.. it looks good on the black one but the yellow one looks like its hanging over..

After seeing the gloss black roof im seriously considering it. I like my white wing mirrors though..

Agree with nilzy.. alot of bling going on. Interesting to see what people have done..

Never seen a badboy bonnet on an A3/S3 before.. it looks good on the black one but the yellow one looks like its hanging over..

After seeing the gloss black roof im seriously considering it. I like my white wing mirrors though..

Agree with nilzy.. alot of bling going on. Interesting to see what people have done..
Yeah the böser blick on the black is beautifully made...Looks really good. And somehow the whole car looks really good, even the bling wheels suits it :)

thanks Dennis,they are tight
Cheers Mate....

look like scorpion exhausts but the wet look paint and chromed rs6's....mmmm

sick pictures cheers for posting dude!! im loving the matt green quite different!!:beerchug:

That black S3 with the FMIC looks badass! The euro look is definitely an acquired taste and is not something for me... Each to their own I guess.

I tottaly need to get my black bonnet badboy'd up to the max! (or böser blick'd, if were goin all german lol)

Some nice rides there but im deffo not feeling the chrome. The yellow one with the black roof looks mental. That grey ones also got me thinking... I could coat my S4's black with a silver lip. That could look quite tasty.

where you finding all theese pics anyway? cant find unofficial group

cheers for posting up pics of a imola s3 with a black roof i have been conteplating it for a while now im getting it done love it

Has that yellow one got leather clad spinners??!!.

I need to black out my grille after seeing that Noggy with it done :rock:

Nice cars but weird wheel choice's. Loving the slammed one on black wheels!