headlight?

sos3

5vt
Reaction score
ive just been on ebay and bought a drivers side headlight for a pre facelift s3,but im needing the other one badly,someone got to the nearside one before me:motz:,ive bought the s3 last year and have been looking to put the finishing touches to it,down to the bose rear sub encl. and the pass side headlight. ive been here a while but recently changed my username as i couldnt post in the forums for some reason.....my daily driver is a 2002 1.9tdi quattro sport 3dr 130 which i couldnt fault since i got it over 2 years ago,runs like clockwork with 120k on the clock.im a vag man all the way and if its not german its got to be impressive to get in the driveway,or have money thrown its way..

anyway i just thought id post here to see if anyone can gimmie some input into the cost of a complete headlight or if anyone knows of any of these parts for sale,and i would like to know if the indicators on an s3 are the same as a standard a3,to me they seem to be a clearer looking lens/reflector on the s3

Ive got a passanger side head light for an s3. Don't no if its any good. as far as i know the two black plastic clips on the top of it have snapped off but it still sat in fine. or you could glue some on or somethin. Anyway ive got that if its any good to you?

@ swatchuk...pm me if it is the 2 piece(pre facelift) ,at this stage any help is good help,funds are low,too low for new ones as i hear theyre about 400 quid a pop..i dont mind the 2 top straps ,im sure some fabrication will mend something good enough,if you still had the bits that broke off itd be a plus,but anyway pm me with what you can do,i forgot to mention im in ireland,but these days its no hindrance.

@lenny benford...im looking for any thing thats reasonable i dont mind if its second hand,new ones are a little pricey

like i said,as long as the bottom mounting points are intact, no glass cracks,and the ballast and bulb are good im interested

and i dunno if anyone read the part about the front indicators...anyinput would be good!

thanks for reading!!

headlight just arrived this morning from the uk,with matching indicator and the rear bose sub unit,all 100% and working perfect,down to the last bulb.got it all at a really good price too. thank god theres some breakers who arent just out for the ripoff.

so im just bumping this up as all thats needed to finish off the restoration is the passenger headlight and someone might know of one somewhere