S3: Anyone tried these: ECS Adjustable Tie Bars

Dennis Moeller

Reaction score
As title says:

Could they be good (Forge had some issues, albeit only a few production numbers apparently). The ESC are cheaper than the Neuspeed's and the Jabbasport's I can't find anywhere...

So do you guys have any reviews or say say's on these bad boys...?

No one knows or heard of them? I'm finally ready to order these tie bars, but if I can't find any reviews etc. I might just fork out the extra cash for the Neuspeed's. Btw any word on the Jabba's...where to buy them or if they're any good?

Which ones would you guys pick?

I have ECS on mine and they seem ok so far, I actually thought they were more expensive than some of the others but I got mine off a mate. I think Jabbersport actaully mod the bars themselves so normally its a exchange deal with your std arms iirc.

Cool, how long had you had them on the car? Maybe they used to be more expensive but now they're priced midrange I guess. Did you correct camber fully or to the extend you wanted (what camber do you have now)? I read that some tiebars can't correct as much as "we" want...

ive had them on about 6-9 months and my mate ran them for 1000 miles before me, I had to move them to the bottom position as I couldn`t get the toe right on the rear left with them in the top position. I think I set the rear cambre to 1 deg. Im sure you could have set them to 0 if required.

Some people have fitted the arms in the top position with no issues others have had to move them like I had to.

I also have H&R`s and and B8`s with front and rear R32 ARB`s.