Which mats?

S3-Oski

Reaction score
Hi all im going to buy some new matts as my driver one has alittle wear, which bugs me but the other three are ok, Is it possible to buy the two front ones seperate from the main dealer?

And what are peoples choices would they have the standard original mats? or the ones like this?

http://cgi.ebay.de/Autoteppich-Fuss...9|66:2|65:12|39:1|240:1318|301:0|293:1|294:50

But with s3,
I know they are s-line! but they do the exact same with s3 instead only i cant find them now? I like the look but im not sure, cheers OSKI

Oh and the s3 ones i found a while back had clips for the front mats which is a must for me, but the rears did not, but i have found somewhere what sells the clips so surely its just a case of lining them up and putting a new hole through it for the clip, has any1 got a pic of the s3 ones fitted? cheers

They're cheap from the dealers and you can get fronts and back without having to buy them all together.

They're cheap from the dealers and you can get fronts and back without having to buy them all together.

Oh cool thanks mate,might as well do that as like i say the other three are good and the back two look new no point in buying 4 allthough i would like to see a pic of the logo ones fitted cheers

they aint cheap from my dealers roughly £70 for front and back or about half for each. I dont really consider that to cheap!!

they aint cheap from my dealers roughly £70 for front and back or about half for each. I dont really consider that to cheap!!

So £35 for the fronts?, thats not bad at all for OEM mats. I'm sure when I asked about new ones for my A3 they were about £20 (fronts)

do the OEM mats have the embroided S3 emblem.

Does anyone have the embroided ones, if so could you put some pics up and also if possible a pic of the bottom of the mat. My mates missus has one of those fancy sewing machines she hooks up to a computer, thought i might be able to it myself. not sure how thick they are or whats on the bottom.

do the OEM mats have the embroided S3 emblem.

Does anyone have the embroided ones, if so could you put some pics up and also if possible a pic of the bottom of the mat. My mates missus has one of those fancy sewing machines she hooks up to a computer, thought i might be able to it myself. not sure how thick they are or whats on the bottom.

No OEM ones do not have the logo on.

I wouldn't bother but its up to you,I feel its wrong to trample all over the logo plus it shows up dirt a lot...plus the car has enough S3 logos on it;)

i asked the dealers a couple of months back for two front mats for my S3, if i remember right the price was about 46 +vat. I just make sure i've got clean feet at the moment !!