My S3XY (S3 in Norway)

I

imported_borabora

I'm new on this forum and not very good in english. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/blush.gif

Some spesc of my car:BSR chip, Turbosmart dump, Ramair filter, H&R coilovers, Ferodo front brakes origianl disc, 8,5x19 BBS CH (motorsport) 235.35.19 Yokohama Avs Sport, (8x18 OZ 2piece rims 225.40.18 Yokohama A048 "semi slicks", Supersprint Group A exhaust.
Rieger frontbumper, JE design eyecovers, Alu mirrors, white rear lights, sunstrip, tinted windows alu antenna, GReddy turbotimer, taken of S3 badges(front and rear) Audi rings and rear wiper back, Alpine 7988R cd-player, 2 x RF 12"dvc sub 1 RF 500a2 and 1 RF360a2, 2 RF 1 Farads kondensator, some RF splitblokcs, Focal 2 waw front , Bose originalt rear, RF cabels, Pyle dvd and screen.

Very sweet looking motor!

Well done mate!!! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/beerchug.gif

[ QUOTE ]
Bloke654 said:
Very sweet looking motor!

Well done mate!!! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/beerchug.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

Thanx. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

I have some problems with my air con, the display are black. My indicator doesn't work all the time and the park aid don't work at all..
Some says it are a rele(not sure if this the right word in english, it's the little boxes behind the dash, about where the fuse box are, who works with all the electronics) or the keyswitch(the switch under the steeringwheel which you turn in with the key) that are bad.
And the garage can't check it because there are a earth(wire) problem, the fuses to #5 goes(park aid, conv electronics) Probably have a connection...
Anybody have some hint's? And/or the number on the "rele" to the indicators?

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/blush.gif Damn, my english isen't good. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/blush.gif

That is decked!! Looking sweet though!! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/beerchug.gif

stunning!!! not too sure about the sun visor though?? (no disrespect) /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif

[ QUOTE ]
bayliss said:
stunning!!! not too sure about the sun visor though?? (no disrespect) /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

I have already taken it of.. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif Old pictures. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/angel.gif

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh_roll.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/dancing.gif

Nice.

Relay went on my car a while back. Its a standard job and your delay really should know how to fix it. It effects the hazzards and indicators. Don't have parking aid, but maybe it effects those too.

If dealership can't fix are you covered by audi roadside assit? as sometimes they can be called out to fix the relay problem?

So when's the big red porsche brakes arriving?

How do you find the Supersprint Group A exhaust. Is it not too loud for street use?

I like the overall look of the car mate.

I've never really liked the look of the clear lenses, but it seems to suit the car in the pictures above.

Those BBS wheels look really well. I have noticed though that youre running with 19"'s on the rear and 18"'s on the front. Doesnt that upset the handling? Surely it cant be good for the haldex system either, although I now it says that slight differences in sizes can be tolerated, but 1" in diameter, isnt that a bit much?

I think he meant 19's for road use(first three pictures), and 18's for trackdays (fourth piccy). Svein-erik, what are the off-sets on those BBS wheels you have mate?

yeah me to...i was reading the same post for about 5 mins! lol

[ QUOTE ]
Just Plain Old said:
.................... errrrrrrrrrr I was going to say something, but I've been 'distracted' by r88per's avatar /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

Right. OK. What I meant to say was........ ummmmm ,,,,,,,,,,,,, lower, lower. *slurp,,,, dribble*
Can you 'freeze' it? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Veerryy nice motor!

Your English is better than our Norwegian so don't apologise.

Welcome to the forum /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/beerchug.gif

Just re-read his post - what am I on about 18's and 19's psh. I love the look of those BBS wheels though. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif

R88per - very distracting avatar.......love it /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/beerchug.gif

Who is it though?

[ QUOTE ]
Berkshire Flipper said:
R88per - very distracting avatar.......love it /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/beerchug.gif

Who is it though?

[/ QUOTE ]

Who cares /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/1luvu.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/goofy.gif

[ QUOTE ]
ScotSTHREE said:
Is the exhaust from the turbo back?

BTW, that is one low b1tch!

[/ QUOTE ]

No, just from the "grenrør" (not sure what it is in english) /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/blush.gif

[ QUOTE ]
that wigginer said:
Veerryy nice motor!

Your English is better than our Norwegian so don't apologise.

Welcome to the forum /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/beerchug.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

Thanx. (x2)

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/beerchug.gif

[ QUOTE ]
svein-erik said:
[ QUOTE ]
ScotSTHREE said:

[/ QUOTE ]

No, just from the "grenrør" (not sure what it is in english) /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/blush.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

I'm guessing it's CAT back system.

[ QUOTE ]
jojo said:
[ QUOTE ]
svein-erik said:
[ QUOTE ]
ScotSTHREE said:

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

I'm guessing it's CAT back system.

[/ QUOTE ]

No, I have removed the cat. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif Taken off everything from before the cat and back.

Hi Svein-Erik:)

You have changed the exhaust from the downpipe and back.
Have a pic from Rudskogen now in july of both our cars. It shows how low your car is compared to my standard.
I need lowering /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Hi Svein-Erik

My future plans include to buy your OZ wheels /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif
And I have ordered a cold air intake set, new diverter valve and a new N75 Frequency valve, both race style. This to improve throttle response and to reduce turbo lag.
And later this winter I`m going to ad a chip maybe an exhaust system from TS-racing. And I have to do a small upgrade on my brakes. But just EBC discs and Ferrodo pads.
I mainly want to upgrade the performance, because I cant have you going faster than me on track days, but there will be some minor styling upgrades like alu mirrors and new wheels:)

What are you up to theese days then? Any serious mods coming up?

[ QUOTE ]
EspenS3 said:
Hi Svein-Erik

My future plans include to buy your OZ wheels /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif
And I have ordered a cold air intake set, new diverter valve and a new N75 Frequency valve, both race style. This to improve throttle response and to reduce turbo lag.
And later this winter I`m going to ad a chip maybe an exhaust system from TS-racing. And I have to do a small upgrade on my brakes. But just EBC discs and Ferrodo pads.
I mainly want to upgrade the performance, because I cant have you going faster than me on track days, but there will be some minor styling upgrades like alu mirrors and new wheels:)

What are you up to theese days then? Any serious mods coming up?

[/ QUOTE ]

Not the BBS? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif G
Sounds good that, it will be much more fun to drive then, and maybe some coilovers. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif
But I drive very slow on the track days so you don't have to spend so much money for that. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/angel.gif
Are you coming on the 15/8?

Nothing now... Low on money, and only 3 weeks more I have work. See what I can afford in the winter.
Very much things I want for it... /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/1luvu.gif