Engine Warning Light

Dean_T

Reaction score
Website
www.talkaudio.co.uk
I had my warning light come on a couple of times since buying my A3T, anyways went back to the dealer twice and they couldnt find anything wrong - cleared the fault and all was ok

happened again the other week so made a call to Audi roadside assistance, friendly bloke turned up who said it was over-fuelling a little, he made a check of the system and couldnt find any faulty components then cleared the fault

the light came on again a couple of days after this and the other night from work i gave the car a real good work out, probably the best it had from since i brought it

anyways....

the next morning i start the car and the engine warning light had gone, the car doesnt seem to show the symptoms of (what the engineer said) was over fuelling

well my question is, is it possible for the warning light to have re-set itself and clear?

the warning light is still working as when the car is started the A3 does a check on all warning systems and i see the light illuminate

any thoughts on this guys?

(and thanks for reading such a long post /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif )

Dean.